Re: [BKARTS] Bookbinder's ticket

Date:    Wed, 13 May 2009 21:38:09 -0400
From:    "tudorpot@xxxxxxxxx" <tudorpot@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Bookbinder's ticket

Can you share where you put this in the book- is it attached?

Freda

I had hoped someone else would respond to this because my experience with books (my own binding) is limited. All of my old books don't have bookbinder's tickets. So.....

I am placing mine on the inside back cover.  If the book is one
of the stories I have written and illustrated with my kids (21 & 16),
then I will place it on the inside front cover.  It really depends on
the position I feel my efforts have on the entire work.

I would be interested in other points of view.

Tina