[BKARTS] Query Book Arts Books at Retail Shops

Hi:  I have a sweet Used/Rare book shop North of NYC (about 80 miles) in a
strong tourist destination.  We get a fair number of "city" folk coming in
who would be interested in book-art types of books.

Curious if anyone is looking for a venue to display and sell.  I'd love to
explore it with you.

David

--
BIBLIOTIQUE - Online sales of Books, collectibles, art, and items of value.

Visit our website at:  www.bibliotique.net
Visit our shop in New Paltz, NY
BARNER BOOKS