[BKARTS] Trade publications of artist books?

When Reif Larsen's book, "The Selected Works of T. S. Spivit", was described as being in "the hottest category - crossover books", <http://www.boston.com/lifestyle/articles/2009/05/05/the_story_told_in_the_margins/ >, I had hoped this referred to books that integrated image and text but instead it refers to books for young adults that are also read by adults. Is there a category by which one can search for trade publications of artist books or a place one can find them in bookstores?

I'd like to build a list of trade publications of artist books, like "Aunt Sallie's Lament" and Tim Ely's "Flight into Egypt". If you would suggest books that you think might meet some variation of that category, I'll compile the list and post the results.

As a second list, I'd also compile and post any suggested artist books being published on Blurb or other print-on-demand sites. On Blurb I've published a softcover open edition of "Losing Ground", <http://www.blurb.com/bookstore/detail/540153 >, and would love to see what other artists are doing with this technology.

I look forward to your suggestions.
Dot

http://www.DotKrause.com
http://www.ViewpointEditions.com

Book + Art: Handcrafting Artists' Books
Dorothy Simpson Krause
North Light, 2009

Digital Art Studio: Techniques for Combining Inkjet Printing with Traditional Art Materials
Karin Schminke, Dorothy Simpson Krause, Bonny Pierce Lhotka
Watson-Guptill, 2004