[BKARTS] About my FS listings to this list

A list member emailed this morning, confused because she tried to order from
my website and found one book listed at twice the price, and another not
listed at all.

That's true.

When I offer books to the Book Arts list they are usually offered BEFORE I
list them online, and they are always offered at a discounted price before I
do list them. I do this because (A) I learn a lot from your discussions, and
some of you have been most kind to answer my questions. So my "bargain"
offers are a small attempt to pay back, since I can't offer much technical
information in return. ((B) It also saves me in time and money to sell
direct. If you are interested in any of my offers, you need to contact me
directly to arrange payment. (I can add an order to my online listings on
Tomfolio and send you a link if you feel the need to use the online system,
since Tomfolio is a co-op and does not charge commission fees.)

Sorry for any confusion this has caused!

Regards, Lee

Lee Kirk

The Prints & The Paper
PO Box 5432