[BKARTS] binder's tickets, new and old

I used to collect binder's tickets and have found a few c19 ones that were in the form of inked stamps inside the front or back cover. Then I have one that is an uninked embossed statement in the cover design. I always kept the books themselves with the tickets in place. Alas, these things are packed away, except for a couple in very very small books that I keep with my miniature book collection.

I'm wondering where  today's binders will put their tickets. Any preference about that?

Linda Wilson

linda_m_wilson@xxxxxxxxxxx

Martha's Vineyard, MA