Re: [BKARTS] Davey, Binders Board

The cadillac of bookboard is Eterno Board, sold by Talas. Maybe Aaron would give you a discount on it if you purchased large quantities.

Pamela Stevens wrote:

Hi,
Last year I took a course on bookbinding from the Canadian Book and Book Arts Guild. they recommended that we use matt board instead of Davey board. They showed that the corners can deteriorate. The instructor took a Davey board and banged it on a hard surface. It became soft and lost its crisp angle. You can buy different thicknesses or glue two boards together for larger books. I started using it and was surprised with the results.

Pam Stevens
Kelowna, B.C. -