[BKARTS] Blog Launched on Letterpress, Craft, & Art

As part of my research this year into the renewal of interest in letterpress
printing from the perspective of an art historian and curator, I've launched
a blog, at http://letterpressbkart.blogspot.com/. I hope to gather
commentary and stories from letterpress printers and others such as myself
who gain so much from this field. We'll talk about printing of course, along
with related issues of craft, collaboration, future directions, and notes
from some of the conferences I've attended in the last year. Please do have
a look, and let me know what you think. Many thanks!

Best,

Betty