Loved the Recycled Alphabet Book! In your Flicker pictures, the thumbnail image of the P looked to me like a decorated versal from the Book of Kells, but when I got closer I could see the stem was corrugated cardboard and cracker box cardboard, and the bowl of the P was a yoghurt lid. Brilliant!

Best,
Cari

On May 12, 2009, at 9:00 PM, BOOK_ARTS-L automatic digest system wrote:

Date:    Tue, 12 May 2009 09:02:06 -0400
From:    Susan Kapuscinski Gaylord <skgaylord@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Recycled Alphabet Book for May

Dear Friends

I've posted the May project on my blog: a recycled alphabet accordion
book. I've started to publish some of my workshop handouts in pdf
form. There's also information about the latest one: Fantastic Five:
Alphabet Books.
http://www.makingbookswithchildren.blogspot.com

And while I'm talking about myself, writer Terry Farish published an
interview with me on her blog about multicultural literature, The
Elephant Rag.
http://www.elephantrag.blogspot.com/

in good spirit Susan

Cari Ferraro http://www.proseandletters.com http://cariferraro.blogspot.com