[BKARTS] engineering books need a new home

I have a large number of engineering textbooks that range
Hello:

I have a large number of engineering textbooks that range in date back to the 1940s. In many cases they would perhaps be out-of-date engineering-wise, but worth something to a collector of such books. Or, from a library perspective, worth having as part of a reference selection. Does anyone know how I might find them a new home? I want to do them justice. They all belonged to my Dad who recently passed away. I think they might have a usefulness .

Thank you,
Jennifer

Jennifer Vignone
User Experience Design
J.P. Morgan
270 Park Avenue, 7th Floor, New York, NY 10017
212-834-9509
jennifer.r.vignone@xxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:jennifer.r.vignone@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
jennifervignone@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:jennifervignone@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
www.vignone.com