[BKARTS] paper cutter question

I am looking for some advice on buying a good cutter for a college level class in artists' books.
I need a  precision cutter so that students can,  for example cut 20 sheets to 5 x 7, or cut  20 boards for board books.
I have been looking at stack cutters by
Dahle, and a precision  Kutrimmer guillotine cutter.

I would like a recommendation for a good cutter.
Do you think that a stack or guillotine cutter would be more useful.
I have not used a stack cutter.
My students generally make fold and sewn books,
and also board books. This year  four square books were popular.
Tunnel, Carousel, Snake. Sidebound.

Any advice will bereally appreciated.
Please respond to
Sschmidt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx