Re: [BKARTS] engineering books need a new home

Jennifer,

Engineers who have any work in rehab or in renovation of old buildings may be very interested in these. The engineering may not be "germane" for current building, but they illustrate what the practice was in the past, and so they are very useful as a window into what a particular building will present. There are some titles that have never been replaced. One of my clients was most anxious to have his "historical" volumes stabilized so that he could continue to use them, because they were very hard to replace. Of special value are the old Graphics Standards and the steel manual.

Carol
Eugene, OR
---------