[BKARTS] colored 11x17 text weight paper

I'm looking for a source of the subject paper.  I would like something other than plain white and not cover stock.  I went to Paper Zone this weekend, and they had Astrobright Green (like a deep kelly green) and three shades of a Royal brand granite-ish style (lavender, cream, and white).  I liked this latter paper, but one ream was $45.  I don't need a whole ream, so this was more than I wanted to pay for my project.  I checked several office supply stores, but they only had plain or bright white.

So I guess more specifically, I'm looking for a source of 11x17 text weight paper that either I can buy individual sheets of or a cheaper ream.  The Astrobright Green was only $17, but it was just too dark to print on.

Thanks for your help,
S.