Re: [BKARTS] colored 11x17 text weight paper

Hi, Selene F.
I don't know where you live, but in NYC there is a store, Paper Presentation that would have what you want. They also sell online. If you don't see what you want, you could call or email them.
http://paperpresentation.com/
Also, there's another store a few doors down on the same block, Print Icon. I know that if they don't stock the size you want they will cut to order, no charge. And you can get an online estimate.
http://www.printicon.com/
Hope this helps.
Judith in NYC

>Date:    Mon, 18 May 2009 15:52:57 -0700
>From:    Selene F <selene_f@xxxxxxxxx>
>Subject: colored 11x17 text weight paper
>
>I'm looking for a source of the subject paper.  I would like something other than plain white and not cover stock.  I went to Paper Zone this weekend, and they had Astrobright Green (like a deep kelly green) and three shades of a Royal brand granite-ish style (lavender, cream, and white).  I liked this latter paper, but one ream was $45.  I don't need a whole ream, so this was more than I wanted to pay for my project.  I checked several office supply stores, but they only had plain or bright white.
>
>So I guess more specifically, I'm looking for a source of 11x17 text weight paper that either I can buy individual sheets of or a cheaper ream.  The Astrobright Green was only $17, but it was just too dark to print on.
>
>Thanks for your help,
>S.

Judy
www.judithstadler.blogspot.com
Always do what you are afraid to do.
      Ralph Waldo Emerson
There is no cure for birth and death save to enjoy the interval.
      George Santayana"