[BKARTS] colophon for small edition book

I'm in the process of designing, printing and binding my first edition of poetry written by someone else. My books in the past have always been based on my own original content and would be classified more as artist books. The colophons for those books have been pretty easy to figure out.

The project I'm working on now is more complicated because I plan to have a certain numbers of copies bound one way and a smaller number bound more elaborately. So, my question is, do you have separate colophons for each binding or do you describe them both?

Thanks for your help!

Rebecca