To: <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, May 20, 2009 9:53 AM
Subject: Re: [BKARTS] For sale: Old sewing frame

If the sewing frame is still available I'm interested in purchashing it. I'm in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada - any idea what the postage might be?

Thank you,

Joanna

Date: Tue, 19 May 2009 20:46:38 -0400
From: jackie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [BKARTS] For sale: Old sewing frame
To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I have an old bookbinders sewing frame for sale.
More info and photos on my site at http://www.tjbookarts.com/sale.htm

Jackie

www.tjbookarts.com
www.bookartsforum.com