[BKARTS] Upcoming classes

I am posting this on behalf of the San Francisco Center for the Book:

This summer we have several enticing bookbinding courses with esteemed
binders Dominic Riley and Michael Burke of England's Lake District.  Dominic
and Michael provide an array of courses in traditional bookbinding and
finishing methods, there is something here to pique the interest of any
bookbinder.

Hand Tooling with Dominic Riley
Longstitch and Linkstitch Binding Intensive with Michael Burke
Pastepapers Old and Newwith Michael Burke
Book Restoration Intensive with Dominic Riley (waiting list)
Repairing Leather Bindings with Japanese Paper with Dominic Riley
Medieval Binding Intensive with Michael Burke
The Classic Leather Binding with Dominic Riley
The Ideal Sketchbook with Michael Burke (waiting list, new session will be
added shortly)
The Ideal Album with Michael Burke
Creative Leather Decorating Techniques with Dominic Riley

Additional information can be found on their website at http://www.sfcb.org
Please direct all additional questions to them directly.

Regards,
Aaron Salik

Talas
330 Morgan Ave