[BKARTS] location, location, location

Just a reminder that this list goes to the far corners of at least the US and some of us don't know about the Grolier Club or where it is. Sometimes you can figure out where the location is from other parts of the announcement and sometimes not. Could we all just not be so home-centric and include the city and or state where the ones event is happening? As a desert rat I would appreciate that info.

Michele
Palm Springs