Re: [BKARTS] location, location, location

Thanks Michele, that would be a useful thing to get right. Is that Palm
Springs in Kent or Cornwall?

Seems so easy to me - have a 'signature' that can make sense to everyone on
the list, that you can click to use. While a full street address might not
be desired or necessary, email is genuinely international; WA is Western
Australia from here.  But I do know what and where the Grolier Club is!

Graham Moss
Incline Press
36 Bow Street
Oldham OL1 1SJ  England