Re: [BKARTS] location, location, location

Hi All,

I definitely agree that a location should be mentioned at least for events and activities that are being promoted. I don't know how many times people have posted about events assuming a US audience... I find it rather annoying when a gallery name or place is mentioned, but no country.

Cheers,

Scott (from Melbourne, Australia!)

Incline Press wrote:
Thanks Michele, that would be a useful thing to get right. Is that Palm
Springs in Kent or Cornwall?

Seems so easy to me - have a 'signature' that can make sense to everyone on
the list, that you can click to use. While a full street address might not
be desired or necessary, email is genuinely international; WA is Western
Australia from here.  But I do know what and where the Grolier Club is!