From: Book_Arts-L [mailto:BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Michele
Jamison
Sent: Friday, May 22, 2009 12:42 AM
To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [BKARTS] location, location, location

Just a reminder that this list goes to the far corners of at least
the US and some of us don't know about the Grolier Club or where it
is.  Sometimes you can figure out where the location is from other
parts of the announcement and sometimes not.  Could we all just not
be so home-centric and include the city and or state where the ones
event is happening?  As a desert rat I would appreciate that info.

Michele
Palm Springs