[BKARTS] Outsourcing Mold Management

Hi, All.
I know someone with a very moldy book... Black spores throughout. Is there an outfit you'd recommend for treating this? I've been through the archives and much of the classic lit, but haven't found any treatment beyond brushing/vacuuming that isn't hotly contested. (Thymol, for example.)

Bob
Eastern TN