Re: [BKARTS] economical alternatives

Cat hair for paper--it could be used as an inclusion in paper, but it would make felt if you were to process it in a similar way. Cat hair can be terrible for allergic people---I suppose you could spin it into a useable yarn. I've spun dog hair, but most of mine goes into the compost. Mark answered you dryer lint question, but I want to add that most dryer lints are not entirely cellulose, and those synthetic fibers can be nasty in the vat. And the fibers are teeny, so the resulting paper might be flimsy. Now a good place for both dryer lint and cat hair would be right into your garden soil as compost or just dug in.