[BKARTS] Book Arts Jam, Los Altos, California

Save the Date and Invitation:
Book Arts Jam 2009
Saturday October 17, 2009, 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.

Bay Area Book Artists will host the eighth annual Book Arts Jam 2009
at Foothill College, in Los Altos Hills, California.

This annual one-day celebration of the book arts, print arts, and paper arts is co-sponsored by Bay Area Book Artists and Foothill College. It reaches out to audiences of all ages from the San Francisco Bay Area and beyond who are interested in the book arts, including the allied fields of letterpress printing, fine press publishing, zines, papermaking, printmaking, photography, and the art of decorating paper. A major emphasis of the Book Arts Jam is on education outreach and sharing information.

Last year's one-day Book Arts Jam attracted over 600 visitors with demonstrations, exhibitions, artists' talks, studio tours, and individual artist displays. For Book Arts Jam 2009, we are planning to continue the demonstrations and hands-on mini-workshops, organize a unified exhibition of book arts works, as well as continue the exhibition and marketplace for individual artists and craftspeople.

We'd like to invite to you to reserve a table at our Jam to display or sell. For an application please go to:

http://www.bookartsjam.org/ForExhibitors.php

Thanks,
Linda S.