Re: [BKARTS] Mice in the workshop

I'm beginning to pack for the trip to Philadelphia for the Hybrid Book Fair.

Space being limited to what I can carry as luggage, if anyone coming to the
Fair would like to let me know what they'd particularly like to see, then it
would certainly help with my packing. Especially sets of sheets for binding
which I might tend not to bring without some warning. International shipping
is a growing overhead in our costings, and being able to give a discount
when that doesn't need applying, appeals to me!

We have spent the weekend getting the WATER book back on the website, at the
same time tidying up the front page and checking the links. Please let us
know if you see any typos or if anything doesn't work.

Thanks,

Graham Moss

Incline Press
36 Bow Street