[BKARTS] Source for Yuzen papers?

I have a client for whom I make boxes covered in Yuzen's red/gold small
squares, which I can find in large enough sizes only at Paper Source. My
client is trying to cut costs, but I have not been able to find any
alternative sources for that paper. Does anyone know of a source other than
Paper Source? Thanks.

Katie

Katie Harper
Design Strategies & Letterpress Solutions
Fort Smith, AR 72903
479-434-6414
http://www.arsbrevispress.com

If you supply the Why, The How takes care of itself.
?Howard Fine