Re: [BKARTS] Source for Yuzen papers?

Try Paper Connection in Providence RI

Mary McCarthy

On May 26, 2009, at 6:01 PM, Katie Harper wrote:

I have a client for whom I make boxes covered in Yuzen's red/gold small
squares, which I can find in large enough sizes only at Paper Source. My
client is trying to cut costs, but I have not been able to find any
alternative sources for that paper. Does anyone know of a source other than
Paper Source? Thanks.

Katie

Katie Harper Design Strategies & Letterpress Solutions Fort Smith, AR 72903 479-434-6414 http://www.arsbrevispress.com

If you supply the Why, The How takes care of itself.
—Howard Fine