Re: [BKARTS] Vellum that can be folded

I don't know about foldable vellum, but I have seen some good results from waxing fine papers such as kozo or abaca. The wax provides transparency/translucency, and a little bit of that vellum-like structure, depending on how much of it you iron back out. Perhaps that would help.

Lisa
Lisa and Scot Harkins in beautiful Greenbank, Washington, USA
lisa_harkins@xxxxxxxxxxx & scoth@xxxxxxxxxxx; http://www.bigfoot.com/~scoth