[BKARTS] Alice in Wonderland Artist Books

Hello Book Artists,
I am looking for artist books interpreting Alice in Wonderland for
consignment in the gallery. We have a painter who is illustrating Alice in
the main gallery in July and I'd love to fill our book case in the back room
with Alice artist books. If you have made Alice books please email me a
photo of the book or a link to a web page. A few details about the book and
a retail price would be appreciated.

Have a good day,

Laura

--