[BKARTS] Library Fellows Program cancelled

After a posting on the Book Arts list 3 or 4 weeks ago about the Library Fellows Program at the National Museum of Women in the Arts I prepared a proposal for the Artists Book Grant ( due by March 31st.) Downloaded Guidlines and Application from the NMWA site, and spent a huge amount of time putting it together. I sent off my proposal this morning and called the Museum to ask a question. Christina Wasserman, Curator of the Book Arts, told me that the program had been suspended for lack of funds and personnel to run it. Needless to say this came as a great shock to me... and in case anyone else is planning to submit a proposal, be forewarned.

Louise Neaderland