Re: [BKARTS] One week to the HYBRID BOOK FAIR!

Thank you, Book Arts List, for informing me of this book fair. I am a printmaking/painting student in Philadelphia, and this is the first time that I have heard about the fair. Thanks to you, I will be there on Saturday afternoon, eager to see your work.

Deb