Re: [BKARTS] Letter Press, Clam Shell boxes, or slip cases.

You might check the Light Impressions.com web site. I found what I needed there. Louise Neaderland

-----Original Message-----
From: mark <mark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thu, 28 May 2009 3:49 pm
Subject: [BKARTS] Letter Press, Clam Shell boxes, or slip cases.

I hope this finds everyone well.
Can anyone recommend a Letterpress printer on the West Coast in
Canada?
Also, does anyone know of a place where i can get clamshell boxes or
slip cases made in small runs of 200-300 in Canada or the US?
I remember someone had asked about this earlier in the year, but i did not see a
response.
I do not want to use a company that goes to a country that will
exploit their workers.
Any help would be appreciated.
warmth,
mark