[BKARTS] Summer Letterpress, Marbling, Boxmaking at Studio on the Square, NYC

 Registration is on for our Awesome Summer classes, and are filling fast.  Please register now to hold you place, as class size is limited from to 4 or 6 students!

ADVENTURES IN LETTERPRESS - 4 Thurs eves, June 4-25

LETTERPRESS INTENSIVE WEEKDAY - Mon-Thurs, June 22-25

PAINTERLY PAPERS + BOOKBINDING – Fri eve/S/S, June 26, 27, 28

FROM COMPUTER TO PRINT - Fri eve/Sat/Sun July 25 & 26

ONE-DAY LETTERPRESS WORKSHOP - Sat 10AM-4PM, July 11

RESTORATION MARATHON WEEKEND - S/S 10AM-4PM, July 18 & 19

LETTERPRESS INTENSIVE WEEKEND - S/S 10AM-4PM, August 8 & 9

As always, once you have taken a letterpress class with us, we can schedule additional class time for your individual projects.  Please check our website for full descriptions & additional details:  www.StudioOnTheSq.com.

STUDIO-ON-THE-SQUARE
32 Union Square East, Studio 310, NY, NY 10003
Subway:  4, 5, 6, L, R to 14th St. Union Square
www.StudioOnTheSq.com
www.IntimaPress.com
Tel: 917-412-4134