Re: [BKARTS] Library Fellows Program cancelled

That is a tragic loss, and I hope they are able to find the funding to bring it back soon. The collection of books which has resulted from this fellowship is incredible, and the book exhibitions they put on every year are a significant part of book arts history for decades!

Louise Neaderland wrote:
After a posting on the Book Arts list 3 or 4 weeks ago about the Library Fellows Program at the National Museum of Women in the Arts I prepared a proposal for the Artists Book Grant ( due by March 31st.) Downloaded Guidlines and Application from the NMWA site, and spent a huge amount of time putting it together. I sent off my proposal this morning and called the Museum to ask a question. Christina Wasserman, Curator of the Book Arts, told me that the program had been suspended for lack of funds and personnel to run it. Needless to say this came as a great shock to me... and in case anyone else is planning to submit a proposal, be forewarned.

Louise Neaderland