[BKARTS] Handmade Storybooks for Kids

I am very new to making books and came upon the need when my son turned 5
and made it clear to me that he was American and I was Indian and that he
would speak American and not Bengali like we did at home. That¹s when I
decided to lure him to the place of my childhood through stories. And I made
them into fun books in the hope that he¹d love them like his favorite books
which he stashed under his pillow when he slept at night.

You can see my website at www.HandmadeStorybooks.com

You can read a recent article about my books at
http://waternoice.com/2009/05/30/handmade-books-in-a-digital-age/

And I will be at the Hybrid Book Fair next weekend so do let me know if you
will too. I¹d love to meet you and see all the awesome work you guys do!

Thanks!
Sush
--
Sushmita Mazumdar