[BKARTS] North of Boston - Book easels for sale

I have 21 book easels I no longer need. I'm selling them for $1.00

I have 21 book easels I no longer need. I'm selling them for $1.00 each plus shipping. Some have never been used. They are 4 1/2" x 3 1/2".  See web link for photo. http://apps.webcreate.com/ecom/catalog/product_specific.cfm?ClientID=15&ProductID=23824
If you are interested please reply off list to echoartdv@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx you!