Re: [BKARTS] Handmade Storybooks for Kids

You are wise. He needs to grow up in TWO cultures, comfortable in both. And to do that he needs to know the one he lives in here in the US, and to learn the one that you grew up in, because both are a part of HIM. So don't give up because he will be shortchanged if you do.

Being an American should not have come to mean "one who speaks one language".

And he'll eventually realize that his mom has this wonderful ability to do things like make books from scratch.

Carol
Eugene, OR

-------