Re: [BKARTS] Beautiful books

I have to agree, this is a wonderful exhibition. And I want to thank you for the excellent documentation of your exhibitions that you provide on the web. I'm sure this is a laborious process, so I want you to know that it is wonderful to be able to see and read some detail of the works on display from as far away as Australia. I hope that you continue to provide this level of detail.

Best,
Amanda

blog: amandawatson-will.blogspot.com
photos: http://www.flickr.com/photos/amandaw-w/