[BKARTS] Library Fellows Program cancelled

I too downloaded, did application, even remade my dummy, all of which took weeks, literally, so am upset to hear the NMWA program is cancelled....now I am just hoping they get my materials back to me in a "timely' matter and in one piece! I am "very disappointed" (as Michael Corleone said to his brother Fredo)......