Re: [BKARTS] Handmade Storybooks for Kids

Thanks, Carol. Actually, I like to expose my kids to all cultures possible
so they learn to understand and accept differences. There are so many ways
people deal with this... I have storybooks in the works about things
children have told me about their skin color even! Its really interesting.
:)

And he is my CEO asking me to write stories about things he or his friends
don't understand about India (Like why I drink tea, and how Joey has never
eaten the awesome green mango etc). He has also promised to teach me how to
make a pop-up book one day because I don't know how.

Sushmita
Arlington, VA