Re: [BKARTS] Library Fellows Program cancelled

I was told that my materials would be sent back eventually. LN

-----Original Message-----
From: seawall <seawall@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Sun, 31 May 2009 10:19 am
Subject: [BKARTS] Library Fellows Program cancelled

I too downloaded, did application, even remade my dummy, all of which
took weeks, literally, so am upset to hear the NMWA program is
cancelled....now I am just hoping they get my materials back to me in a
"timely' matter and in one piece! I am "very disappointed" (as Michael
Corleone said to his brother Fredo)......