Re: [BKARTS] Handmade Storybooks for Kids

This is one lucky kid. When he is 35, he'll tell HIS children about things his mother taught him, and how much he knows because...

I can say that because MY kids (now in their forties) tell me about the special life we always led, even if they didn't have the great financial advantages some of their friends did. And I always thought they were somewhat less blessed, but some things they learned 30 and 35 years ago are still part of their lives.

Hold him to that pop-up.

Carol

------