Re: [BKARTS] Handmade Storybooks for Kids

I know that some of my storybooks I have sent to my mother in India and she
called back with tears in her voice saying "How did you remember these
stories I told you 30 yrs ago?". My uncle also, still writes back memories
he has of the goat in my storybook Bakri from their childhood.

And yes, I will learn that pop-up one day. We are waiting for me to stop
being scared of it!

sush