Re: [BKARTS] Letter Press, Clam Shell boxes, or slip cases.

Dear Mark,

I work for a book publishing and Manufacturing company and do all our speciality edition leather bound books prototypes.  We recently did 3 editions in leather.  1 edition in 2 colors that had slip cases, 100 sets of 18 books (1,800 books) and another 100 that had a clam shell boxes.  We got them made at Kater Craft bookbinders in CA and they did a very good job.

Contact is Bruce

562 692 0665

Melanie

On Thu, 28 May 2009 19:49:50 GMT, mark wrote
> I hope this finds everyone well.
> Can anyone recommend a Letterpress printer on the West Coast in
> Canada?
> Also, does anyone know of a place where i can get clamshell boxes or
> slip cases made in small runs of 200-300 in Canada or the US?
> I remember someone had asked about this earlier in the year, but i did not see a response.
> I do not want to use a company that goes to a country that will
> exploit their workers.
> Any help would be appreciated.
> warmth,
> mark

> --
> Filter4: This message has been scanned for viruses and
> believed to be clean.

Melanie von Gunten
Bridge Publications
4751 Fountain Ave.