Re: [BKARTS] SPOD books on Amazon?

Michelle,
I did a SPOD using Lulu in January and at that time requested to be listed on Amazon. To even be considered the book must meet certain requirements, having an ISBN among other things. On May 26 I received a message saying that my book had been selected to be listed on Amazon with an additional 30% mark up to cover the cost of being listed, my royalties stay the same. As of today I don't find my book if I search Amazon so I'm not sure when it will actually be listed there.
Emily

Emily Martin The Naughty Dog Press

251 Manchester Lane
Iowa City, IA 52245 USA
319 338-5741

http://www.emilymartin.com
emilyjmartin@xxxxxxxxx

The University of Iowa Center for the Book
emily-martin@xxxxxxxxx