Re: [BKARTS] More bookbinding items for sale...

Jackie

I am interested in the hammer and the nippers. I also sent an e-mail from my work address which is lburrow1@xxxxxxxx

Please let me know if they are still available.

Thanks, Lorraine Burrows

 On Mon 06/ 1/09  7:25 AM , Jackie Poutasse jackie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx sent: