Re: [BKARTS] new binding description

Jana, this post on creating the "controlled" feathered onlays is terrific. Totally logical, one just needs to come up with the idea - always the hard part. Love the binding too.

Thank you for sharing.

p.

Quoting jana pullman <pullmanjl@xxxxxxxxx>:

I have posted a new description of one of my bindings. In this posting I talk about dyeing leather, feathered onlays and using a brass stylist for free hand blind tooling.

http://aboutthebinding.blogspot.com/

Jana Pullman

Peter D. Verheyen
Bookbinder & Conservator, PA - AIC