[BKARTS] Convivio Book of Days for June... and Facebook

Book Arts & Letterpress Folks:

The June edition of the ongoing Convivio Book of Days project is now posted to our website:

http://www.conviviobookworks.com

Follow the Book of Days link once you're there, and you're on your way. We've also begun a C.B. presence on Facebook, with photos of current projects, thoughts and discussion. Look for us there by searching "Convivio Bookworks."

Our best to you all,
John & Seth

"Thank you, and write when you can." Convivio Bookworks John Cutrone & Seth Thompson, proprietors Inspired goods from around the globe and close to home... Books and broadsides, made by hand in Lake Worth, Florida. http://www.conviviobookworks.com