[BKARTS] The National Museum for Women in the Arts

Hi~
Perhaps The National Museum of Women in the Arts might post an official cancellation of their Library Fellows Program on Book Arts List Serv, so that artists won't go ahead with their time consuming and costly proposals and submissions.

<From:    seawall <seawall@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Library Fellows Program cancelled

I too downloaded, did application, even remade my dummy, all of which took weeks, literally, so am upset to hear the NMWA program is
cancelled....now I am just hoping they get my materials back to me in a
"timely' matter and in one piece! I am "very disappointed" (as Michael
Corleone said to his brother Fredo)......>

ALICE SIMPSON
CLAY & BOOKS
NEW! www.alicesimpson.com
www.ceramicstoday.com/article/abundant_beauty.htm