Re: [BKARTS] The National Museum for Women in the Arts

Perhaps they should!  Louise NeaderlandL

-----Original Message-----
From: Alice Simpson <alicesimpson@xxxxxxx>
To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Mon, 1 Jun 2009 2:16 pm
Subject: [BKARTS] The National Museum for Women in the Arts

Hi~
Perhaps The National Museum of Women in the Arts might post an official
cancellation of their Library Fellows Program on Book Arts List Serv, so that
artists won't go ahead with their time consuming and costly proposals and
submissions.

<From:    seawall <seawall@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Library Fellows Program cancelled

I too downloaded, did application, even remade my dummy, all of which took
weeks, literally, so am upset to hear the NMWA program is
cancelled....now I am just hoping they get my materials back to me in a
"timely' matter and in one piece! I am "very disappointed" (as Michael
Corleone said to his brother Fredo)......>

ALICE SIMPSON
CLAY & BOOKS
NEW! www.alicesimpson.com
www.ceramicstoday.com/article/abundant_beauty.htm