Re: [BKARTS] Imposition - again.

I'm not sure I understand your question, but I've found this imposition software to be great if you're using Mac OS X: http://www.cheapimpostor.com/

On Jun 2, 2009, at 6:49 AM, Erik Haagensen wrote:

I've tried the tool "Bookbinder 2.0" from http://www.quantumelephant.co.uk

Anyone who knows to get 2-up, folded - in signatures of 4 sheets ?
I get 8 sheets per signature when processing a 235 pages document.

. . . og I could be doing something "unforgiveable" stupid things here?

Tried to send a question about this - but the given e-mail seems to be
"dead".

--
mvh
Erik Haagensen